GPS + WIFI POSITIONING FOR INDOOR + OUTDOOR TRACKING WITH SENSORS
Introducing The Falcon, our feature-packed 2G / 4G GPS + Sensor with WiFi Positioning.- Multiple customisable inputs, outputs, and I2C interface
- Integrate a range of sensors such as temperature, moisture, humidity, depth, battery voltage, door open/close and more
- Ideal for Cold Chain Management Applications / Refrigerated Transport
- Track assets indoors and outdoors with concurrent GPS and WiFi Positioning
- Battery Powered or Hard-Wired for powered and unpowered assets
- “All-in-One” Device that fits most tracking applications
2G or 4G
The Eagle is available in 2 versions.
2G: SARA-G350-02S-01: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
4G LTE Cat-M1 and NB-IoT:
uBlox SARA-R410M Modem operates on all major global LTE-Cat-M1 and NB-IoT bands.
Supported LTE bands:
1*, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26*, 28 (*roaming bands)
Internal AntennaThe internal antenna provides for convenient installation and reliability.
Low profile, compact, rugged IP67 rated housing.
The Falcon Cellular comes in an IP67 rated housing (waterproof) that is UV stable and is large enough to accomodate the PCB, batteries and wiring.
Dimensions: 135mm x 90mm x 35mm
Operating Temperature-30°C to +60°C
For operation in extreme temperatures the device must be fitted with Lithium batteries
PowerLine Power (5-16V)
The Falcon Cellular can be permanently powered. Screw terminals for easy installation
Lithium Thionyl-Chloride (LTC) Batteries
The Falcon can be powered with 3 x AA LTC batteries, which offer an extended temperature range, lower rates of early failure, and longer battery life than ‘off-the-shelf’ batteries.
The Falcon can also be powered by 3 x AA consumer Lithium batteries which are readily available.
Concurrent GPS and GLONASS Tracking
- Concurrent GPS and GLONASS tracking
- 72 channel high sensitivity receiver
- -169dBm industry leading tracking performance
- Battery backed up for optimal hot-start performance
- AssistNow Offline aiding data for extremely fast time-to-first-fix and performance in urban canyon environments
I2C InterfaceI2C (inter-IC communications) is an interface commonly used in sensor modules. This allows the SensorData to talk to a wide range of sensors including temperature, humidity, vibration and CO2 gas sensors, as well as numerous others.
2 x digital inputs with pulse counting capability (0-48V)
Analogue Inputs2 x Analogue inputs reading 0V to 30V with auto-ranging
Built-in battery voltage monitoring